Friday, March 6, 2009

More O Film Viewing

I was extremely frustrated by the end of the film. I did not find the ending to be very believable. Not only was the plan not very well thought out, there were too many holes that any normal person would have questioned. In real life, I do not believe that Odin would have gone along with it. First of all, deciding to murder someone because you're jealous is not a very good reason, especially since Odin had no real evidence. Second, I feel as though Odin should have been smarter and questioned why Hugo was so interested in helping him. Third, there would have been no way for them to carry out this plan because I do not think that they would have been able to go to the game on their own. Even if they were suspended, they would still have to ride with the rest of the team to the game.

Even though the plan clearly blew up in their faces, I think in the end Hugo still got what he wanted. I think he did probably know that the plan wouldn't have worked. But attention was finally being given to him. People were finally going to be focused on him. And that was his ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment